Thursday, December 2, 2010

Defiance



I have been in a strange mood lately. I feel overwhelmed, unmotivated, and lethargic. Most of the time, when I am in these moods I can never figure out what kind of music I want. I get picky, and I'll listen to something for thirty seconds, and then change it. When I am in this mood, I have found that a good instrumental soundtrack is usually the best choice. The soundtrack from the movie Defiance has to be one of my all time favorite movie soundtracks. (And favorite movies, actually.) It is by James Newton Howard, who composed the scores for Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.
I know this is sort of different, because I have always posted songs with music videos or a high quality live performance, but oh well.

1 comment:

  1. You know what, the instrumental is enough, actually. I think it would take away from the song to have a video or live performance, you know?

    ReplyDelete